When working with Profit Advantage, your company will eliminate the liability and time associated with payroll processing and tax reporting. All that is required of your business is to: 1) report hours and 2) notify Profit Advantage of changes in pay rates or employee status.
Profit Advantage will provide the following services:
- Payroll check processing.
- Payroll check delivery.
- Detailed payroll reports delivered with each payroll.
- Electronically deposited paychecks.
- Check reconciliation.
- Administration of employee garnishments, including submission of payments.
- Administration of child support orders, including payments to the court.
- Administration of employee levies and bankruptcy orders.
- Quarterly Federal and State 941 tax filings.
- Annual 940 payroll tax filing.
- Quarterly State Unemployment Tax filings.
- W-4 administration.
- W-2 administration and issuance.
- W-3 filings.
- Employment verifications. (Dates of hire and earnings.)
- Deductions for employee benefit programs: Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Cancer.
- Payroll deductions for retirement programs and submission of contributions to the plan administrator: 401(k), Simple IRA, SARSEP, IRA, Roth IRA.
- Payroll tax deposits: FICA, Federal and State Withholding, Federal and State Unemployment
- “Section 125 Cafeteria Plan” deductions and weekly reimbursement checks sent directly to the employee’s home address.
- State and Federal audit compliance: IRS audits, State Revenue audits, State Unemployment audits.